Solutions to your doubts
- I have contracted my domain name but I try to access via Web and it doesn’t work. Why not?
- Can I register my name or my surname?
- Can I use mail accounts if I have only contracted the domain?
- Glue Records (associated DNS)
- How to activate your domain with Blogger
- How to use a domain for my blog at wordpress.com
- I am trying to register a domain that appears as expired. Why can’t I register it?
- Pending delete
- Point domain to Cargocollective
- Point domain to Wix.com
- Redemption Period
- What are the requirements for the registration of a .de domain?
- What are the requirements for the registration of a .fr domain?
- What are the requirements for the registration of a .it domain?
- What are the requirements for the registration of a .nl domain?
- What characters can I use in my domain?
- What is Whois Privacy?
- What technical requirements must my .mobi website comply with?
ESNIC does not allow the automatic change of owner for .es domains....
They are ns1.mrdomain.com, ns2.mrdomain.com, ns3.mrdomain.com and ns4.mrdomain.com, depending on the server on which your hosting is configured....
I want to register a domain that has just expired. When does a registered domain become fully available?
The majority of registrars provide a grace period after the expiry of a domain name for the registering party to renew it. Here we indicate the time that must pass before the domain becomes fully available:...