- Do I have to contract a hosting service in order to use my domain?
- How can I find out the monthly consumed bandwidth?
- How do I upload my website via FTP?
- How long will it take me to get my domain hosted?
- How much does it cost to host a domain?
- How to contract web hosting service?
- Manual to understand the statistics generated by Webalizer
- SSL certificates
- The web redirection for my domain does not work, why is that?
- What are FTP accounts used for?
- What are the DNS for MrDomain?
- What do I do if I have problems deleting FTP folders?
- What do I need web space for?
- What does bandwidth mean?
- What is a sub-domain?
- What is MySQL?
- What is the FTP?
- What is Web Hosting?
- Activate external access to MySQL
- Can I change my hosting plan?
- Can I change the directory and file permission by FTP?
- Can I change the URL address to which my domain is redirected?
- Can I contract a domain without hosting it or indicating a DNS?
- Can I create a sub-domain that points to a directory?
- Can I create meta directives for search engines to find me?
- Can I have various domains pointing to the same pages?
- Can I make my domain point to the IP of an external server?
- Can I personalise my error pages?
- Can I redirect the domain I have just contracted with MrDomain to a website I have with external hosting?
- Can I register a domain without hosting it with yourselves?
- Can I register any entry in the DNS section?
- Can I subcontract my web space?
- Can I update my website whenever I want?
- Can I use more than one domain for the same website?
- Can I use my space for commercial purposes?
- Can the parking page be configured?
- Do you carry out security copies?
- Do you place advertising on our websites, in exchange for providing us with a free service such as web redirection?
- How can I change the password to my FTP account?
- How can I create a MySQL database?
- How do I access my hosting administration panel?
- How much disc space can I assign to the FTP accounts?
- How to configure FormMail?
- I have problems with upper and lowercase, why is that?
- I've updated my website, why am I still seeing the old one?
- Joomla: Change installation folder
- My domain is contracted with another service provider. Can I sign up for a hosting service without transferring it?
- Point domain to server IP
- Protect folders with password using .htaccess
- Using Google Analytics for the statistics of our website
- What are the different folders of my domain for?
- What does the statistical data contain?
- What exactly is web redirection?
- What happens if I exceed my monthly bandwidth?
- What is a digital certificate?
- What is a DNS?
- What versions of PHP and MySQL do you have in your servers?
- What will I use the management panel for?
- When are the DNS up-dated?
- Where can I modify or delete the DNS of my domain?
- Why doesn’t my website appear on Google?
- Why have more than one FTP account?
I want to register a domain that has just expired. When does a registered domain become fully available?
The majority of registrars provide a grace period after the expiry of a domain name for the registering party to renew it. Here we indicate the time that must pass before the domain becomes fully available:...
ESNIC does not allow the automatic change of owner for .es domains....
You can configure Google AdSense for domains directly from your client area, with one only click....