The .MIAMI domain has come to give you the opportunity to create a domain name focused on the sale of products or services in this area.
If your website is focused to the Miami population the best option for your domain is this extension. With it you will get your personalized domain aiming to the sector for which you offer your products and can obtain more interested visitors.
What are you waiting to register your .MIAMI domain?
Some .miami domains are premium names with a higher initial registration fee over a standard registration with all subsequent renewals and transfers at a standard rate. All search results will automatically reflect premium names fees.
Rates and features
|Registration||13,95 €||1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 year(s)||2 dominitis|
|Renewal||13,95 €||1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 year(s)||2 dominitis|
|Transfer||13,95 €||1 year(s)||2 dominitis|
|Restore||80,00 €||Does not include renewal||-|
|Domain length:||1 - 63 characters|
|Transfer system:||The domains, once the transfer ends, extend they expiration date for one year|
Extension rules .miami
.miami domain life cycle
Permitted characters / IDN
.miami domains permit characters from 'a' to 'z', numbers from '0' to '9' and hyphens '-'.
A hyphen '-' is not permitted in the first or last position of the domain name.
Two consecutive hyphens are not permitted in the 3rd and 4th position.
IDN characters are permitted in .miami domains.
Permitted IDN character table for .miami domains
An Internationalized Domain Name (IDN) is a domain name that can contain non ASCII characters.
- Hyphen (-)
- Digits (0-9)
- Characters (a-z)
|Character||Unicode||HTML Code||HTML Number||Unicode Table|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER A WITH ACUTE|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER E WITH ACUTE|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER I WITH ACUTE|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER N WITH TILDE|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER O WITH ACUTE|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER U WITH ACUTE|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER U WITH DIAERESIS|
IDN domains don't permit to mix different Scripts or character sets (for example, Latin, Greek or Cyrillic).
But it's possible to use different character tables for a same script.
- The Latin Script permits the use of characters of Latin-1 supplement, Latin Extended-A, Latin Extended-B, etc.. tables.
- The Greek Script permits to combine characters of the Greek, Greek Extended, etc.. tables, doesn't permit combine them with the normal latin characters (a-z), but permits the use of numbers or hyphens.
- Other script types have their own corresponding tables.
This extension doesn't have any residency requirements.
This extension doesn't have any technical requirements.
.miami domain registrations are immediate.
To complete .MIAMI domain transfer, you'll need your current registrar to provide you the domain's AuthCode or EPP-Key to verify the ownership of the domain.
Transfers can take between 5 and 7 days to complete. Some registrars provide manual transfers allowing transfers to be completed on the same day, contact your current registrar to find out if they offer this service.
The domains, once the transfer ends, extend they expiration date for one year
Renewing your .MIAMI domain only takes a minute and can completed at any time.
It's possible to request a cancellation of your .MIAMI domain, visit the support center to open a support ticket. Please note, cancelling a name does not provide a refund of any registration fees.
DNS modification is immediate, please note they must propagate through the network, this process can take up to 6-12 hours to complete, until then the domain will still point to the previous DNS servers.
We allow the usage of DNSSEC on .miami domains. Your domain can take advantage of this additional security layer that DNS servers that are compatible with this technology can provide.
More information is available at: What is DNSSEC and how does it work
Domain owner change
Beginning December 1st, 2016, any ownership changes of .MIAMI domains requires both the current and new owner to accept any changes. Once the ownership change has been completed, the domain is locked and unable to be transferred for a 60-day period.
More information: https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/transfer-policy-2016-06-01-en
In this section you will find links to official documentation of the extension.
- .MIAMI don't have extra documentation.
This extension supports:
- IDN Characters
- DNS Modification
- Special DNS requirements
- Whois Privacy
- Transfer lock
We are a MMX accredited registrar.
- .store New domains 44,95 € / year
- .online New domains 27,95 € / year
- .site New domains 29,95 € / year
- .tech New domains 39,95 € / year
- .space New domains 16,95 € / year
- .app New domains 12,95 € / year
- .download New domains 21,95 € / year
- .page New domains 8,95 € / year
- .casa New domains 10,95 € / year
- .vip New domains 14,95 € / year
- .club New domains 13,45 € / year
- .abogado New domains 29,95 € / year
- .academy New domains 23,95 € / year
- .accountant New domains 21,95 € / year
- .accountants New domains 69,95 € / year
- .actor New domains 28,95 € / year
- .adult New domains 79,95 € / year
- .agency New domains 18,45 € / year
- .airforce New domains 23,95 € / year
- .alsace New domains 64,95 € / year
- .amsterdam New domains 53,95 € / year
- .apartments New domains 39,95 € / year
- .archi New domains 49,95 € / year
- .army New domains 23,95 € / year
- .art New domains 10,95 € / year
- .associates New domains 23,95 € / year
- .attorney New domains 38,95 € / year
- .auction New domains 23,95 € / year
- .audio New domains 149,95 € / year
- .auto New domains 2.290,95 € / year
2 years → 15€