|RESPONSIBLE PARTY||SOLUCIONES CORPORATIVAS IP, S.L.|
|Purpose||Manage full access to Services, communications, commercial or otherwise, and updates thereof. + info|
|Legitimation||Consent of the interested party. + info|
|Recipients||There is no transfer of data, except for National Authority or Entity or International Registrants. + info|
|Rights||To access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.+ info|
HEADINGS: - Party responsible for data handling - Purpose of data handling - Legitimation of data handling - Recipients of cessions or transfers - Rights of interested parties - Additional information
PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR HANDLING YOUR DATA.
- Registered name: SOLUCIONES CORPORATIVAS IP, S.L.,(SCIP o Don Dominio)
- Commercial brand: MRDOMAIN
- Address: C/ Menestrals, 14, C.P. 07500 de Manacor (Illes Balears), España
- NIF: B57333601
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inscription details: Inscribed in the Commercial Register of Baleares Tome 2120, Book 0, Folio 173, Page PM-50105
Data Protection Officer (DPO): To contact the SCIP Data Protection Officer, you can email to the following address: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF DATA HANDLING.
Your personal data will be used for the generic purpose of managing and monitoring the established contractual or business relationship and, specifically for:
- Managing full access and correct use of the Services by users of same.
- To communicate with users in response to incidents, requests, comments and questions they may ask us through the Services or contact forms on our website (including, chats or phone calls).
- To provide, update, maintain and protect the Services, Websites and activities.
- To offer new products, services, special offers or updates.
- Where appropriate, manage personnel selection in selective employee and/or collaborator processes.
- Communications: We may send you emails, messages and other types of communications in relation to Services, technical issues and any modifications thereof. These communications are considered part of the Services and cannot be waived.
- Commercial Communications (Marketing): We may use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to conduct surveys, obtain your opinion on the service provided, and, occasionally, to notify you about changes, important service developments, special offers and / or promotions of our services or of third party companies related to us. These commercial offers will, in any case, be expressly and separately authorized by the user who can at any time revoke their consent to receiving these notifications by using the mechanism implemented for such a purpose, or from client account settings/preferences.
We will not handle your personal data for any other purpose beyond that described above unless required to do so by law or court order.
Data preservation term: The personal data provided will be kept and handled while maintaining a business relationship for the provision of services, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising your right of withdrawal, in which case SCIP will block your data during the time that such legal obligations persist.
The personal data of those interested in receiving information about the Services will remain in the system indefinitely, provided the interested party does not request their deletion.
LEGITIMATION OF DATA HANDLING.
The legal basis for data handling is legitimation based on the consent given by the interested party for the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of:
- prior to proceeding with the handling of your data,
- proceeding to register as user or,
- proceeding to activate MrDomain Services. The requests for information that you send us require that the interested party voluntarily provides us with the necessary information that will enable us to assist you or provide you with the Services. The obligatory nature or the need to provide us with this data will be marked with an asterisk (*) on the forms or sections corresponding to each service.
However, the interested party may freely refuse to provide us with this data or, subsequently, revoke any consent previously granted to process your data, although this refusal will prevent us from being able to respond to your request or provide the service in question.
Likewise, we can handle your data based on the legitimate interest of SCIP in maintaining and retaining its customers and / or users and thereby better meet their expectations or previously expressed interests, eg improve services and products, manage requests, queries or claims, offer products and services similar to those contracted, inform about promotions, etc., without prejudice to SCIP's compliance with the remainder of its obligations in relation to sending commercial communications electronically.
SCIP understands that by providing us with this data, the interested party guarantees and is responsible for the veracity, timeliness and accuracy thereof and that they expressly accept and consent to its handling for the purposes described above.
RECIPIENTS OF CESSIONS OR TRANSFERS.
In general, SCIP will not transfer your personal data to third parties unless we are legally bound to do so or you have expressly authorized us to do so when making use of our services.
To this effect, we inform you that for the provision of certain services, such as the registration of domain names, the personal data of the interested party may be transferred or communicated to the competent National or International Registration Authority or Entity, in charge with the registration of the Domain Name in question. In this eventuality, SCIP only communicates the data essential for complying with the request of the interested party and providing the contracted services.
By accepting the Service Conditions, you expressly consent to these data cessions. In the event of any revocation of your consent we will not be able to continue to provide the Services.
You can consult the list of entities managing the different domain extensions (TLD), both generic and territorial by country, to whom we may communicate your personal data in the following link:
The Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (whose acronym is IANA) is the entity that oversees the global assignment of IP addresses, autonomous systems, root servers of DNS domain names and other resources related to Internet protocols.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not SCIP is handling their personal data. In particular, you can exercise the following rights in relation to SCIP:
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted for handling.
- Right of rectification: it allows for the correction of errors, modifying data that may be inaccurate or incomplete and thereby guarantee the accuracy of the information object of the data handling.
- Right to delete: it allows users to request the elimination of the data being handled, when it is no longer necessary for the execution or provision of any given service.
- Right to opposition: the right of the interested party to oppose the processing of their personal data or to request cessation of same, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of potential claims, in which case we will keep the data blocked during the corresponding period while the legal obligations persist.
- Right to oppose the sending of advertising: Those interested may oppose the sending of commercial communications by SCIP. In this case, you may revoke your consent at any time to receiving these notifications using the mechanism implemented for that purpose, or from the client account settings/preferences.
- Limiting the data handling: In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims or legal suits.
- Data portability: interested parties may ask to receive the data relating to them and that has been facilitated to us or - always providing it is technically possible to do so -- they may request that we send the data to another data handling party of their choice, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading.
- The right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including the preparation of profiles): the right not to be the subject of any decision based on automated processing that produces any substantial effect.
Opportunity to withdraw consent: Likewise, the interested party has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the legality of the data handling based on the consent given at the time of providing us with their data.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights detailed above, please write to us with all your information, including ID to: SOLUCIONES CORPORATIVAS IP, SL, C/ Menestrals, 14 - 07500 - Manacor (Illes Balears) (Spain), or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the type of right you wish to exercise.
Opportunity to make a complaint before the Supervisory Authority: SCIP also informs you of your right to file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es) if you consider that the data handling does not comply with current regulations.
Preservation of certain data: SCIP herewith informs users that, in compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of 18th October, regarding the preservation of data relating to electronic communications and public communication networks, it is obliged to retain and preserve certain aspects of data generated during the pursuance of communications for the purpose of transferring it to the legitimate authorities, when legal circumstances so require it.
WHOIS Data: As a requirement established by ICANN or competent Registrant organization, the owner of the Domain Name authorizes publication of the data relating to ownership of the Domain Name in question and the administrative, technical and billing contacts that, according to regulations, must be made public and accessible from the whois of the competent registrars.
Usage information: Metadata of the services. When a user interacts with the Services, metadata is saved that provides additional context about the way users operate.
Registered data. As with most services provided by the Internet, our servers collect information automatically when a user makes use of our Services. This registration data may include IP address, identification of the device from which the Services are being accessed, the operating system, the configuration of the device.
Security measures: We adopt the data protection measures necessary to prevent the loss of information, alteration of data, or access to it by unauthorized personnel.