.tf domains belong to the French Southern and Antarctic Lands.
The French Southern and Antarctic Lands are an overseas dependency set that belongs to France and administered from Sain Pierre, capital of the department La Reunion, which also has its own extension: .re
Actually its managed by AFNIC (French Network Information Center)
Rates and features
|Registration||9,95 €||1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 year(s)||2 dominitis|
|Renewal||9,95 €||1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 year(s)||2 dominitis|
|Transfer||9,95 €||1 year(s)||2 dominitis|
|Restore||9,95 €||Includes domain renewal for 1 year||-|
|Domain length:||2 - 63 characters|
|Residency requirements / Membership:||It's required for the domain's administrative contact to reside in Europe|
|Transfer system:||The expiration date changes but a new year isn't added. The new expiration date will be created adding a year to the transfer completion date.|
Extension rules .tf
.tf domain life cycle
|Domain available||Domain active||Redemption period||Domain available|
Permitted characters / IDN
.tf domains permit characters from 'a' to 'z', numbers from '0' to '9' and hyphens '-'.
A hyphen '-' is not permitted in the first or last position of the domain name.
Two consecutive hyphens are not permitted in the 3rd and 4th position.
IDN characters are permitted in .tf domains.
Permitted IDN character table for .tf domains
An Internationalized Domain Name (IDN) is a domain name that can contain non ASCII characters.
- Hyphen (-)
- Digits (0-9)
- Characters (a-z)
|Character||Unicode||HTML Code||HTML Number||Unicode Table|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER SHARP S|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER A WITH GRAVE|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER A WITH ACUTE|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER A WITH CIRCUMFLEX|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER A WITH TILDE|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER A WITH DIAERESIS|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER A WITH RING ABOVE|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER AE|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER C WITH CEDILLA|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER E WITH GRAVE|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER E WITH ACUTE|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER E WITH CIRCUMFLEX|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER E WITH DIAERESIS|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER I WITH GRAVE|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER I WITH ACUTE|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER I WITH CIRCUMFLEX|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER I WITH DIAERESIS|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER N WITH TILDE|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER O WITH GRAVE|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER O WITH ACUTE|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER O WITH CIRCUMFLEX|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER O WITH TILDE|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER O WITH DIAERESIS|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER U WITH GRAVE|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER U WITH ACUTE|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER U WITH CIRCUMFLEX|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER U WITH DIAERESIS|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER Y WITH ACUTE|
|LATIN SMALL LETTER Y WITH DIAERESIS|
|LATIN SMALL LIGATURE OE|
IDN domains don't permit to mix different Scripts or character sets (for example, Latin, Greek or Cyrillic).
But it's possible to use different character tables for a same script.
- The Latin Script permits the use of characters of Latin-1 supplement, Latin Extended-A, Latin Extended-B, etc.. tables.
- The Greek Script permits to combine characters of the Greek, Greek Extended, etc.. tables, doesn't permit combine them with the normal latin characters (a-z), but permits the use of numbers or hyphens.
- Other script types have their own corresponding tables.
It's required for the domain's administrative contact to reside in Europe
This extension doesn't have any technical requirements.
.tf domain registrations are immediate.
To complete .TF domain transfer, you'll need your current registrar to provide you the domain's AuthCode or EPP-Key to verify the ownership of the domain.
Transfers can take between 5 and 7 days to complete. Some registrars provide manual transfers allowing transfers to be completed on the same day, contact your current registrar to find out if they offer this service.
The expiration date changes but a new year isn't added. The new expiration date will be created adding a year to the transfer completion date.
Renewing your .TF domain only takes a minute and can completed at any time.
It's possible to request a cancellation of your .TF domain, visit the support center to open a support ticket. Please note, cancelling a name does not provide a refund of any registration fees.
DNS modification is immediate, please note they must propagate through the network, this process can take up to 6-12 hours to complete, until then the domain will still point to the previous DNS servers.
We allow the usage of DNSSEC on .tf domains. Your domain can take advantage of this additional security layer that DNS servers that are compatible with this technology can provide.
More information is available at: What is DNSSEC and how does it work
Domain owner change
Unfortunately it's not possible to make ownership changes in this type of domain names.
This extension supports:
- IDN Characters
- DNS Modification
- Special DNS requirements
- Whois Privacy
- Transfer lock
We are an Afnic.fr accredited registrar.
- .as American Samoa 69,95 € / year
- .com.au Australia 14,95 € / year
- .net.au Australia 14,95 € / year
- .org.au Australia 24,95 € / year
- .cc Cocos Islands 10,95 € / year
- .cx Christmas Island 75,95 € / year
- .fm Micronesia 67,95 € / year
- .radio.fm Micronesia 14,95 € / year
- .biz.ki Kiribati 145,95 € / year
- .com.ki Kiribati 145,95 € / year
- .info.ki Kiribati 145,95 € / year
- .net.ki Kiribati 145,95 € / year
- .nf Norfolk Island 1.069,95 € / year
- .com.nf Norfolk Island 539,95 € / year
- .net.nf Norfolk Island 539,95 € / year
- .nu Niue 21,95 € / year
- .nz New Zealand 25,95 € / year
- .co.nz New Zealand 25,95 € / year
- .net.nz New Zealand 25,95 € / year
- .org.nz New Zealand 25,95 € / year
- .pw Palau 16,95 € / year
- .com.sb Solomon Islands 59,95 € / year
- .net.sb Solomon Islands 59,95 € / year
- .org.sb Solomon Islands 59,95 € / year
- .tk Tokelau 9,95 € / year
- .to Tonga 66,95 € / year
- .tv Tuvalu 28,95 € / year
- .wf Wallis and Futuna 9,95 € / year
- .ws Samoa 23,95 € / year