You can transfer the domains between accounts DonDominio/MrDomain quickly and easily using our "Push domains" tool, that will move your domain and your hosting to the other account in a few seconds.
Things to consider before performing an internal PUSH transfer
- The hosting plan and its content will be transferred together with the domain.
- The contacts associated to the domain are not modified, being copied to the destination account.
- The domains with AuthCode will have a new one automatically.
- Once the internal transfer is done, it is not possible to cancel it.
- If the domain has an active SSL Certificate with DonDominio/MrDomain, its management panel will not be transferred. You will have to acquire a new certificate once the current one expires
- If the user who receives the domain is newly created should contact the support team via ticket so they can confirm that your account has been validated correctly, otherwise you may not be able to receive PUSH transfers.
How do i transfer a domain to another customer account?
Currently there are two ways to do an internal transfer:
Let's see how to do both of it:
Send domains to another customer
To carry out the domain transfer it will be enough to know the user name of the person to whom it will be transferred and his PUSH code.
To do this, the user who receives the domain will have to provide you with his PUSH code, you will find it in "My account→ Preferences→ Push operations→ Code.
Once you have the username and PUSH code (optional) go to "Tools -> Internal transfer PUSH -> Check Send domains to another customer" and fill in the fields that appear:
- Username: Write here the username of the customer who will receive the domain.
- New user's PUSH code: You have to write the PUSH code the customer provided you. Domains: Here you can write up to 20 domains you want to transfer, you can separate them using line breaks, commas or spaces.
- Domains: Here you can specify the domains to be transferred.
Push code: What is it and how does it work?
In the previous section we mentioned that the PUSH code is optional, well that is because the PUSH code allows the new user to decide if he wants to receive domains from other clients of the platform and the type of security he will have. There are four options available in "My account→ My preferences":
The first option that we will find is " Not accept any", if we have this option checked automatically all requests for domain transfers to our user will be denied.
The second option that we will find is the "Unique code", if we have this option checked the system creates a code that can be used only once, as soon as it has been used the system will generate a new one. This option is activated by default (You can generate a new code manually from the "Generate code" button).
The third option that we will find will be the "Fixed code", if we have this option checked the PUSH code will always be the same, which you can customize or the web will generate one automatically.
The last option is "Accept all" if this last option is checked all PUSH transfer requests will be accepted without the need to indicate an authorization code.
Receive domains from another customer
If we want to transfer the domain to another MrDomain customer, this transfer can be requested by the new customer (Similar to a usual transfer with authcode).
To do it we need to give him some data:
Internal transfer code
This last one can be found in the "Domain management" section of the domain control panel.
By clicking on "Generate" we can see and copy the code, which will be valid for 7 days. We can only copy this code once**, when closing the window, if we haven't copied it, it will be necessary to generate a new one.
How can the new user receive the domain?
The first step is to be a MrDomain customer, and if not, he must register as a customer.
Once logged in, the customer must go to "Tools -> Internal transfer PUSH -> Check Receive domains from another customer"
Last step is to fill the fields Domain and Internal transfer code with the data that we have gave him.